[Freeipa-users] What does the "u" mean in IPA messages?

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:17:29 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM, John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/28/2013 05:34 PM, KodaK wrote:

> BTW, why are you parsing diagnostic output?

I haven't actually started yet, I was just getting my bearings.

I was going to wrap the commands in some scripts so I can do things
like allow an auditor to view the results of an HBAC test without
being able to modify them.  Among other things.  Is there a way to
turn off the diagnostic messages?  They appear to be on by default.

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6