[Freeipa-users] users account functionality

Juan Armario juan.armario at cica.es
Fri May 3 07:24:41 UTC 2013

Sorry for my english.

My doubt is about the user's functions. For example when I want to do
the login into the web site and I don't remember the pass. I click in a
link, button... and I receive a mail with the instructions for reset the
pass, or with a temporary pass that I must change...

The others functions are when the user want to create a account, and
fill in a form with name, surname... and the admin receive a mail and
active the account. The same for delete the account.

Exist something already implemented or have I to do it? Is not a problem
for me do it, but it's better use something already tested and working.

I hope now my doubt is more clear.

thanks.

--
Juan Armario Muñoz