[Freeipa-users] IPA - initial questions

Herb Burnswell herbert.burnswell at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:31:08 UTC 2013

Rob,

Thank you for your response.  One of my filters on gmail was blocking the
approval responses, I should have known it was user error ;-).  I'm all set
on the subscription.  Also, thanks for the tip on searching google that
way, I'll investigate questions that way.

Regarding root user, that was what I was thinking.  So that kind of takes
away the ability to centrally manage the root password for 100's of systems
via IPA correct?  Or is there a way to do that?

thanks,

Herb