[Freeipa-users] Requesting contact with users running PassSync AD -> FreeIPA

EP qwerty at melt.se
Tue Nov 5 15:05:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm pushing to get password and user synchronization from AD to FreeIPA
at the company I work for.

Our windows administrators are very nervous about installing the
PassSync service on their AD-controllers, and have asked me to provide a
reference contact, meaning someone they could ask some questions about
the service.

I have asked Red Hat support about this, but they point me to their
"upstream project". So would anyone in here be willing to answer (by
email) a few questions and concerns that our windows admins have
regarding synchronization from AD?

Long shot, but worth a try :)

Please give me a shout on qwerty at melt.se if you're willing to help out.
Thanks!