[Freeipa-users] Requesting contact with users running PassSync AD -> FreeIPA

EP qwerty at melt.se
Tue Nov 5 15:45:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

They had a phone session with Red Hat first line support, so they are feeling quite safe with the solution itself (in theory).

What they're after now is more or less some end user testimonials... perhaps a few of you PassSync users out there could write a couple of lines about your experience with the product. Like how long you've used it, size if your organization, general good or bad experience... I believe that could calm the nervous minds of our AD admins :)

//EP