[Freeipa-users] IPA AD Trust issue

KevinTang at umac.mo KevinTang at umac.mo
Wed Sep 11 06:20:05 UTC 2013

Dear Alexander,

If I use 'ipa-replica-prepare' to replica Windows AD to/from IPA AD, Will
all user account in Windows AD 'copy' to IPA AD, and my IPA client can
logon with Windows AD username only? (only use 'userA' to login directly,
not 'userA at win_ad.com').

Or after replication, can I use IPA account logon Windows Client PC only
with ipa username? (only use 'userB' logon, rather than 'userB at ipa_ad.com'
to logon).

Thank you very much
Kevin Tang