[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Master Slave Setup Client Configuration

Mohan Cheema mohan.cheema at arrkgroup.com
Fri Sep 27 13:08:37 UTC 2013

First installed the master server. Than we have used following command on
it.

ipa-replica-prepare kdc.domain.com

Transferred it to second server and ran following command

ipa-replica-install /var/lib/ipa/replica-info-kdc.domain.com

Haven't really checked if I update the second master is updated.

About client configuration I cannot use the DNS server as the hosting is on
Amazon Web Service(AWS) and don't want to add another instance as we are
tight budget.
Cannot have DNS server on any of the server as this setup is for compliance.

Regards,