[Freeipa-users] Using Native OTP for auth from specific hosts

Michael Lasevich mlasevich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:59:48 UTC 2014

My thought is that while 2 and 3 are same from IPA point of view, since I
am guaranteed to be sending a different credentials in those cases I am
guaranteed to be checking both password and otp. Prevents a case where
user's password ends in a string of digits similar to OTP.

I will look into checking the tokens for changes, but that seems a bit more
complicated and error-prone.

-M