[Freeipa-users] Create a non-user

Chris Whittle cwhittl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:37:14 UTC 2014

So I have a user called mac_slave that is used to verify a that a user is
active or not and also used to bind a mac laptop to freeipa's ldap.

What I want to do is limit what that used can do and see, for example I
wwant to keep them from logging in to my macs (i think i can do that by
moving them outside the users group but don't know how to do that in
freeipa)

I also want to limit what they can see... basically I want them to see is
the uid and the nsaccountlock attribute.

Any ideas on these?