[Freeipa-users] strange error - disconnecting a replica?

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:23:13 UTC 2014

Hi all..

Was on vacation - now I'm back. Have a new problem I thought I would run
by you --

I have replica agreements between a server and 3 others. They all show
up in ipa-replica-manage list, BUT when I try to disconnect one of them :

ipa: INFO: Replication Update in progress: FALSE: status: 1 Can't
acquire busy replica: start: 0: end: 0

Any idea what this might be telling me? And any ideas on how to reduce
CPU load on replicas other than to reduce the number of hosts they
replicate to?

Thanks
~J