[Freeipa-users] sudo utilizing sssd rhel6.6

sipazzo sipazzo at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 14:43:25 UTC 2014

Thank you both. I was able to get this working by just adding the sudo_provider = ipa to sssd.conf. I removed all the ldap_uri and krb5_server lines to keep the file tidier. I had read service discovery works with sssd but was told by Redhat support it does not. I am happy to hear it does as it is much easier to maintain.

Thanks again.