[Freeipa-users] authentication against compat

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Thu Feb 13 20:05:07 UTC 2014

Is this server or client side where sudo_provider=ipa is included in ver >
1.11.x?

My fedora 20 client doesn't have this option listed, or is it baked in?

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |  **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.