[Freeipa-users] authentication against compat

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Fri Feb 14 14:49:49 UTC 2014

Thanks for your responses, your points seem quite valid. I may have been
blinded by my specific scenario (actual client machines / users rather than
only backend). Also that I'm dealing with Ubuntu clients just makes the
process a bit more frustrating (client sssd project isn't quite as stable
as Fedora/EL - but I realize its a one-man show).

All your hard work is much appreciated, and I think this is an awesome
project that has long been needed.

Unfortunately the only time I can dedicate is in testing as I await the
RHEL 7 release.

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |  **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.