[Freeipa-users] freeipa remote commands

Zulkifal Ahmad kifal75 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:52:30 UTC 2014

Hi Experts ,

I am trying to run a script from a remote server which creates user principals and generate keytabs on my ipa server installed on CentOS6.5  ipav3 . The issue that I am getting is that when i run the same script from the terminal of the remote server it runs fine and retrieves the keytabs but when it is ran from a webUI of the remote server it gives me an error.

" ipa: Error: did not receive kerberos credentials " .

FYI  my client/remote server is a part of the ipa domain and has the same version of ipa client installed i.e v3.

This procedure was tested on an ordinary MIT Kerberos server and runs with no issues.

Any help regarding this matter will highly be appreciated. Thanks

 Best Regards

Sahibzada .Z. Ahmad
System Administrator