[Freeipa-users] scripting ipa commands

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:48:47 UTC 2014

Once again, I'm probably missing something that's well documented.  I
promise I searched.

We have a daily termination list that needs to be enforced at 5:00 PM every
day.  I can script it up just fine, but sometimes I like to sneak out early.

I tried to use "at," but since I'm logged out when the job runs there's no
ticket and the ipa commands fail.

ex:

echo "sh terminate" | at 5:00 PM Friday

works if I'm logged in with a ticket ("terminate" contains the ipa command
to disable / delete users.)

Is there some way to automate this?  I can leave a terminal open on a VM as
a work-around, but I'd like to be cleaner if I can.

--Jason