[Freeipa-users] passwordless login into IPA clients possible from non IPA client?

Fred van Zwieten fvzwieten at vxcompany.com
Wed Mar 19 09:38:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Subject says it all actually. I have a laptop with Fedora20. I work as a
contractor on different assignments. Some of them have an IPA domain set
up. Their RHEL6 servers are all IPA clients. I would like to ssh into these
servers passwordless using ssh-agent and such. Is this possible? If so, how
would I set this up?

BTW passwordless login already works when ssh-ing from an IPA client into
another IPA client.

Fred