[Freeipa-users] passwordless login into IPA clients possible from non IPA client?

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:20:35 UTC 2014

Hi Fred,

You can add your public keys to the users profile via the GUI of CLI.
Take contents of the .ssh/id_rsa.pub from your Fedora20 Laptop and
insert it in the GUI.

User -> ACCOUNT SETTINGS -> SSH public keys -> add

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/17/html/FreeIPA_Guide/user-keys.html

Thanks,

Andrew