[Freeipa-users] Export User fields from IPA

Mcadams, Shaun Shaun.Mcadams at wellpoint.com
Thu Mar 20 15:38:51 UTC 2014

Is there a function to export/create report of these fields from the IPA?  I'm not finding anything in the guide.  Thanks.

These are some of the fields we know will need in a list of all accounts:

Userlogin (userid/username)
Job Title
Firstname
Lastname
Fullname
Email Address
Telephone Number
Org. Unit
User Groups
Account Enabled/Disabled
Date Created
Password Expiration
Last pw change
Last login/authentication date/time
Lockout Status

Shaun McAdams
National Government Services
Health IT : CPI-Predictive Modeling
(o) - 317.595.4905 / x2004905
(c) - 317.430.9845

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail