[Freeipa-users] Export User fields from IPA

barrykfl at gmail.com barrykfl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:06:55 UTC 2014

No export all func, ..but .it can export one account per time ..so i use a
while loop to do it with a txt file.

Is there a function to export/create report of these fields from the IPA?
I'm not finding anything in the guide.  Thanks.

These are some of the fields we know will need in a list of all accounts:

Userlogin (userid/username)

Job Title

Firstname

Lastname