[Freeipa-users] Replace Self-Signed Cert

quest monger quest.monger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 22:45:05 UTC 2014

I did the default IPA install, didnt change any certs or anything.
As part of that install, it now shows 2 certs, one on port 443 (HTTPS) and
one on port 636 (LDAPS). These certs dont have a trust chain, hence i
called them self-signed.
We have a contract with a third party CA that issues TLS certs for us. I
was asked to find a way to replace those 2 self signed certs with certs
from this third party CA.
I was wondering if there was a way i could do that.

I found this -
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP

I am currently running 3.0.0.