[Freeipa-users] No result when trying to integrate a FreeBSD client with the FreeIPA server

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 07:10:55 UTC 2014

Further to my earlier email, I have written a blog post about all
these matters, with a particular focus on the custom package repo.

I will update it tomorrow with a bit more about the package
"flavours" topic.  For now, all the details for enabling and using
the custom repo are in the post.  Check it out and let me know if
you spot any issues.

    http://blog-ftweedal.rhcloud.com/2014/10/configuring-freebsd-as-a-freeipa-client/

Cheers,

Fraser