[Freeipa-users] IPA Version 3.0.0 Allow Self-Signed Certificates

Eric Hart passmossis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:01:57 UTC 2014

I'm trying to find a way to enable FreeIPA to allow Self-Signed
Certificates.  I haven't found a way to enable that capability yet..

I've manually edited configuration files within
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-EXAMPLE-COM, specifically the nsslapd-ssl-check-hostname,
nsslapd-validate-cert options set to off and warn respectively.

Not allowing self-signed certificates has caused me to not be able to
establish a replicated server or integrate a device for SSO that provides a
self signed certificate.

Thanks for any input or insight,
Eric