[Freeipa-users] unhappy replication?

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 00:13:30 UTC 2014

On 09/09/2014 07:40 PM, Kat wrote:
> some stats:
> ~2000 users
> ~275 groups
> ~largest groups = 150+ users
> (a couple dozen of these)

Does not sound offensive...
May be we should take a look at your DS logs for the failed replication
after migration.
Any chance we can take a look?

Is this the problem for the first replica or for any replica?
I mean that if you add any new replica after the migration (install
master and replica and then migrate then add another replica) you would
be able to reproduce the problem. Is this the case?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio