[Freeipa-users] apache kerberized nfs4 /var/www/html access denied for apache user

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:44:28 UTC 2014

Hi again,

Thank you for the quick response.
I've removed the credstore entries that are not necessary for the nfs
access.
Now the users no longer go through gssproxy, but apache does.

I've googled around quite a bit and and it seems that your presentation on
youtube and the gssproxy page together with a bit on the fedora site are
about it concerning documentation.

The below gssproxy.conf works fine for apache accessing  a kerberized nfs
share without having to authenticate against ipa.

If I were to create another share for say an tftp directory do I need to
create another entry like the one below or can I simply say :
euid =  48,1,2,3,4

Or maybe this if you won't mind that any service with a keytab gets nfs
access.
euid = %U

Thanx for the quick help.

[gssproxy]

[service/nfs-client]
  mechs = krb5
  cred_store = client_keytab:/etc/gssproxy/%U.keytab
  cred_usage = initiate
  allow_any_uid = no
  trusted = yes
  euid = 48