[Freeipa-users] IPA web interface always giving "Your session has expired. Please re-login."

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:52:05 UTC 2015

On 4/1/15 9:32 AM, Ben .T.George wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have re-installed verything from RHEL 7.1 DVD and current ipa
> version is 4.0.1
>
> everything is working including AD trust.
>
> but my web interface always giving "Your session has expired. Please
> re-login."
>
> i faced the issue before that time i destroyed kerbros ticket
> (Kdestroy) and initiated again(kinit admin). after that it got worked.
>
> but now i did all the exercises ans still not working
>
> please anyone solved this issue. or is this a known bug?
>
> if i open the page from chorm browser, i am getting another login
> screen like .htacess login. If i gave password, it re-appering again
>
> Regards,
> Ben

On a related to browser issues -- has anyone else seen a user login to
change their PW, any browser - from Chrome, to Firefox, etc, and with
the exception of the top portion of the screen, the details of the user
account are blank (white screen below main header) ?  They can still use
the "pull down" to reset the PW, but everything else seems to be missing.

I have also seen this "Session expired" even when not using a kerberized
browser, so if there is a solution -- looking forward to it.

~J