[Freeipa-users] freeipa behind a load balancer

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:41:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not gicing up on this, so I'm testing.

I'm unsure at the moment about the keytab. The keytab is normally for
the user that needs to be able to do "stuff", but in this case we need
one for the loadbalancer name or the client .... maybe combined ?

I lost that overvieuw... would be nice to get some advice here.

Thanks!

Matt