[Freeipa-users] freeipa behind a load balancer

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:03:04 UTC 2015

OK, to keep this updated.

With some Kerberos Guru's we have looked how IPA behaves when you
change all DNS names, PTR's and A's to the LB-er and all time you get
a ticket from the server service principal itself.

With kvno you can get a ticket for the loadbalancer but when you run
your "failing script" you also see a ticket coming back from the ipa
server itself.

I have seen some mailings from last year too with no solution... it
seems to be a showstopper on that part :(