[Freeipa-users] Slow logins on FreeIPA 4.1.2 (F21)

John Obaterspok john.obaterspok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 06:14:45 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

I had a problem that login time increased by ~ 15 seconds from F20 -> F21.
That was worked around by adding "selinux_provider = none" to the domain
section in /etc/sssd/sssd.conf

Have you checked that dns lookups + reverse lookups work on the ipa server?
Is "id -G the_user_name" and "is the user_name_name" slow or fast?
Did you check https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting +

-- john