[Freeipa-users] Replica with external ca + custom subject in certificate

James James jreg2k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:43:40 UTC 2015

It's a little bit more clear. Thanks.

I have created a new ipa 4.1 replica but when I want run :

# ipa-cacert-manage renew --self-signed

I've got this message :

[root at ipa-devel-centos7 ~]# ipa-cacert-manage renew --self-signed
CA is not configured on this system

If I want to install the CA I've got this message :

[root at ipa-devel-centos7 system]# ipa-ca-install --password=mypassorwd -U
CA is already installed.

Should I have to promote the replica to a standalone master before
installing the CA ?

Any hints will be appreciated...

James

> Dne 7.4.2015 v 15:31 Martin Kosek napsal(a):
>
>> On 04/07/2015 02:08 PM, James James wrote:
>>
>>> I will try to give a better explanation :
>>>

>>> I have a CentOS 6.6 with ipa 3.0 named ipa-master. ipa-master has been
>>> installed with an external CA about 3 years ago and I will have to renew
>>> the certificate soon.
>>>
>>>   I have created a test server (ipa-dev) with the same configuration
>>> (centos
>>> 6.6 and ipa 3.0) to test the renewal process. I want the new ipa-dev