[Freeipa-users] 4.1.4 and OTP

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:16:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with OTP since upgrading? For the life of
me I can't get it to accept "Sync" for the tokens. No matter what is put
in, it just keeps saying the username, password or tokens entered  are
incorrect.

To make it simple - I am tryign this on a brand new CentOS 7.1 system
with a clean/fresh install of FreeIPA 4.1.4 and yet it just refuses to
work.

I create a user -- configure them. They work just fine with a password.
Then add a token. Sync with FreeOTP and that all works. Then going back
to the web UI and do Sync OTP and it simply refuses to accept any
values. And yet the same user can login to the regular web UI with their
password.

I have tried setting the user to both Password and OTP for auth methods.
And also just OTP and nothing works.

Hints? Am I missing  a step?

~J