[Freeipa-users] Stuck getting sudo working with Ubuntu client

Andrew Sacamano asacamano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:54:41 UTC 2015

Thanks again, Lukas!

I was wondering if the overlaps of names was a problem, so I redid parts of
my IPA setup to rename them - thanks for pointing out the ticket!

Also, your suggestion to use ldap_group_object_class = ipaUserGroup worked
- which saves me the trouble of tracking that down in six months when my
IPA domain grows and the performance issues associated with enumerate begin
to manifest.

Many thanks - you are extraordinarily helpful. My colleagues and I are
quite grateful for all your advice!

Thanks again,

Andrew