[Freeipa-users] Old FreeIPA upstream guides removed (WAS: Re: Web UI: Migrated Admins missing action buttons)

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 10:51:45 UTC 2015

On 04/26/2015 08:23 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

> [...]

I agree, this was the last straw. I just did an update to FreeIPA.org mediawiki
and (besides upgrading to new Mediawiki) replaced the deprecated FreeIPA 1.2.1
and 2.0.0 guides with a redirection to:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Upstream_User_Guide

which contains the reasoning and updated list of deprecated guides and a link
to the current documentations.

HTH. If anyone needs the old guides, I can zip them and add as a download to
Documentation section.

Martin