[Freeipa-users] private groups

Detlev Habicht detlev.habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de
Thu Aug 20 09:57:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

i am new using IPA and learning IPA i am also learning some
other things new for me.

Migrating our system to IPA i found some problems with private groups.
We don’t used it up to now.

Trying to disable this feature with

ipa-managed-entries -e „UPG Definition“ -p xxx disable

crashed my database. I don’t know why. After this i can’t
create new users.

For this problem i have no more information.

But i have a question:

Can i delete a private group after creating an user? How can i do this?

And can i later create a private group again for this user? How?

Thanx for any help!

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de