[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA state - performace, commercial usage

Loris Santamaria loris at lgs.com.ve
Fri Aug 21 11:44:45 UTC 2015

Hi, FWIW one of our customers (a bank) uses freeIPA 3.0 + samba with 4
servers and 5000+ clients, with no major issues. We were able to solve
every issue they had tuning the dirsrv or with help from this list.

Best regards

Loris Santamaria   linux user #70506   xmpp:loris at lgs.com.ve
Links Global Services, C.A.            http://www.lgs.com.ve
Tel: 0286 952.06.87  Cel: 0414 095.00.10  sip:103 at lgs.com.ve
"If I'd asked my customers what they wanted, they'd have said
a faster horse" - Henry Ford