[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA state - performace, commercial usage

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:01:35 UTC 2015

I would have to throw  in a comment. As someone who has a 16 server
cluster with 10,000+ clients and growing, the hardest part is having to
tune dirsrv on each and every server. Beyond that, the rest  is pretty
solid.  Perhaps in the 5.x series they would consider adding a way to
tune the primary dirsrv at installation time, and have it copy that
config via ipa-replica-install or similar.

~Janelle