[Freeipa-users] certificate renewal stuck

Mike LoSapio mlosapio at palantir.com
Sat Aug 29 00:03:22 UTC 2015

I suspect that was the issue -

Of course moved on to something else (hostname removed)

Request ID '20140520151448':
	status: CA_UNREACHABLE
	ca-error: Server at https://ldapserver/ipa/xml failed request, will
retry: 4301 (RPC failed at server.  Certificate operation cannot be
completed: Unable to communicate with CMS (Not Found)).

I assuming this new error is a result of my failed attempt at updating the
certificatesŠ.

Any idea if I was heading down the correct path? - I would have assumed
these certs would have renewed themselves since I¹m +3.0.

I see the Configure renewal section but its an odd situation where we have
to renew and reconfigureŠ

‹Mike