[Freeipa-users] Migration fails from 3.0.0 to 3.3.3 on Centos 6/7

West, Jani jwest at iki.fi
Fri Feb 20 08:16:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

Validity, status and serials seems to be fine. One interesting pick:
While the installation is not too old it might be installed initially
with FreeIpa 2.x That's why i have to use ldap port 7389 instead of 398.

# getcert list |grep expires
	expires: 2016-11-21 13:40:41 UTC
	expires: 2016-11-21 13:40:44 UTC
	expires: 2016-11-21 13:40:41 UTC
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:08:12 UTC
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:07:12 UTC
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:07:12 UTC
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:07:12 UTC
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:07:12 UTC
# getcert list -d /etc/httpd/alias -n ipaCert |egrep  -i
'(status|expires)'
	status: MONITORING
	expires: 2016-10-30 09:07:12 UTC
# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias -n ipaCert | grep Serial
         Serial Number: 31 (0x1f)
# ldapsearch -x -h localhost -p 7389 -b uid=ipara,ou=People,o=ipaca
description
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <uid=ipara,ou=People,o=ipaca> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: description
#

# ipara, people, ipaca