[Freeipa-users] how to configure Linux Cent Os as ipa client manual installation

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:24:15 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, Happy New Year.

Was following this thread and wondering about those of us with a couple
of 2000-3000 servers to run ipa-client-install on? Any suggestions?  Was
looking around for even the basics of puppet or chef configs, but
nothing exists.

Any suggestions? One of the concerns I have is, even with puppet/chef,
you need credentials during the install to "add" the client on the
server. Security?

~J