[Freeipa-users] clarification regarding krb5.conf file

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:11:44 UTC 2015

Hi List

correct me if i am wrong.

currently my client krb5.conf holding AD details. and my client is Solaris

here is my file.

bash-3.2# more /etc/krb5/krb5.conf
[libdefaults]
default_realm = KWTTESTDC.COM

[realms]
KWTTESTDC.COM = {
kdc = kwttestdc001.kwttestdc.com:88
admin_server = kwttestdc001.kwttestdc.com:749
}

[domain_realm]
.kwttestdc.com = KWTTESTDC.COM
kwttestdc.com = KWTTESTDC.COM

[logging]
default = FILE:/var/krb5/kdc.log
kdc = FILE:/var/krb5/kdc.log
kdc_rotate = {
        period = 1d
        versions = 10
        }

[appdefaults]
kinit = {
renewable = true
forwardable= true
}

please anyone varify this is right or wrong

Regards,
Ben

--
Yours Sincerely

*#!/usr/bin/env python #Mysignature.py :)*

Signature = " " " Ben.T.George \n
                  Senior Technical Engineer \n
                  M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L \n
                  kuwait \n
                  Phone : +965 - 50629829 \n " " "

Print Signature

*" Live like you will die tomorrow, learn like you will live forever "*