[Freeipa-users] clarification regarding krb5.conf file

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:36:21 UTC 2015

HI

If i check IPA client machine enrolled with ipa-client, the krb5.conf file
looks like below:

[root at kwttestmrbs001 krb5.include.d]# more /etc/krb5.conf
#File modified by ipa-client-install

includedir /var/lib/sss/pubconf/krb5.include.d/

[libdefaults]
  default_realm = SOLIPA.LOCAL
  dns_lookup_realm = true
  dns_lookup_kdc = true
  rdns = false
  ticket_lifetime = 24h
  forwardable = yes

[realms]
  SOLIPA.LOCAL = {
    pkinit_anchors = FILE:/etc/ipa/ca.crt
  }

[domain_realm]
  .solipa.local = SOLIPA.LOCAL
  solipa.local = SOLIPA.LOCAL

and the includedir /var/lib/sss/pubconf/krb5.include.d/ is including :

[root at kwttestmrbs001 krb5.include.d]# more domain_realm_solipa_local
[domain_realm]
.kwttestdc.com = KWTTESTDC.COM
kwttestdc.com = KWTTESTDC.COM

anyone please help me to prepare proper krb5.conf file for solaris box

IPA Server is : kwtpocpbis01.solipa.local
Solaris (client) : kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local
Active Directory: kwttestdc001.kwttestdc.com

Regards,
Ben