[Freeipa-users] a fix - fedora domain vs rhel domain

Janelle janellenicole80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:42:01 UTC 2015

Indeed you are correct - it was NOT the problem. Double checking the
logs - showed an old ca.crt file from a previous install (something that
should be done in the "uninstall" jobs - remove ALL the old folders,
including /etc/ipa which has old certs, etc.)

Thanks for the tip to look elsewhere - I made a bad assumption.
Janelle