[Freeipa-users] Ubuntu Samba Server Auth against IPA

Youenn PIOLET piolet.y at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:19:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
I asked the very same question a few weeks ago, but no answer yet.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.freeipa.user/18174

The only method I see is to install samba extensions in FreeIPA's LDAP
directory, and bind samba with LDAP. There may be a lot of difficulties
with password management doing this, that's why I'd like to get a better
solution :)

Anyone?

--
Youenn Piolet