[Freeipa-users] Certificate expired/renew problems

John Desantis desantis at mail.usf.edu
Fri Jun 5 17:03:26 UTC 2015

Marc,

I experienced a similar issue earlier this year.

Try restarting certmonger after temporarily changing the date back on
the master.  In our case that service had failed miserably and it
didn't allow FreeIPA to renew the certificates properly.

Our replicas however were hit with a bug [1] during this process.  We
applied the patched code and followed the same process and all was
well.

John DeSantis

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4064