[Freeipa-users] CentOS 6.6 Installation Issues

Les Stott Less at imagine-sw.com
Thu Jun 18 06:56:40 UTC 2015

Randall,

Check your apache error logs for any errors and the modules loaded via httpd.conf. The ipa server log does show that it can reach apache for most things.

I had a similar issue not too long ago when trying to install a CA replica on an existing ipa server, which is pretty much the same process that the master server install does.

I found that I was missing modules in httpd.conf and errors were popping up about mod_proxy. As it turned out, not having those modules loaded caused the installer to fail.

See https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-February/msg00041.html for the solution that helped me, hopefully it helps you too.

Regards,

Les