[Freeipa-users] Changing the SSL certificate for the WebUI

Prashant Bapat prashant at apigee.com
Sat Jun 20 12:09:37 UTC 2015

I tried the steps documented on a test VM. Looks like I ended up in the
situation described here
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2012-January/msg00045.html.

I have one more question. Is there a way to disable HTTPS completely on the
WebUI. I can add HTTPS on a load balancer in front of the UI to handle SSL.