[Freeipa-users] hesitate to deploy freeipa

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 07:47:55 UTC 2015

On 26.6.2015 09:21, Christopher Lamb wrote:
> A very important factor - at least to me is this community: It is vibrant
> and active, you get advice, "they" listen and change things. For example I
> can think of at least 3 changes made to the documentation in the last few
> months due to mistakes I had made!

BTW if you feel that something is incorrect (not only) in the docs please file
a bug. If you want to contribute even more then feel free to send patch!

Git repository with documentation source code is available to you.

See http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Documentation for further details
or ask this list.

Have a nice day!

--