[Freeipa-users] Using FreeIPA OTP in a PAM module

Prashant Bapat prashant at apigee.com
Sat Jun 27 07:36:46 UTC 2015

Aah ok !

Unfortunately I'm using Amazon Linux and it does not support SSSD. I ended
up using nss-pam-ldap, nscd and nslcd.

However this looks promising. Only for the servers exposed to Internet I
could use CentOS/Fedora and this method of authentication. Let me try this
and come back to you.

Thanks.
--Prashant