[Freeipa-users] how can i create home directories automatically on solaris while IPA user login

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:18:57 UTC 2015

HI

thanks for the rply.

even i tried native auto_master file with directory checking script. if i
feed the user manually to the script, the directory is creating and while
login request comes, it didn't.

i don't think no one did full solaris integration util now as i asked many
questions related to that.

now i am little bit confident up to this level. and if everything is
working fine, i will try to create automated script for IPA join

Regards,
Ben