[Freeipa-users] how can i create home directories automatically on solaris while IPA user login

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 17:49:47 UTC 2015

On 03/11/2015 01:18 PM, Ben .T.George wrote:
> HI
>
> thanks for the rply.
>
> even i tried native auto_master file with directory checking script.
> if i feed the user manually to the script, the directory is creating
> and while login request comes, it didn't.
>
> i don't think no one did full solaris integration util now as i asked
> many questions related to that.
>
> now i am little bit confident up to this level. and if everything is
> working fine, i will try to create automated script for IPA join

I really do not know Solaris that well. There are some threads from this
and last week about Solaris. You can find them in the mail archive for
March.
There are pointers to wikis and bugzillas in those threads. The bugzilla
bugs have some extended info on how to configure Solaris clients. They
were pretty detailed. May be they have the automount info you are
looking for.