[Freeipa-users] Extending IPA to include multiple (say 5) fields for MAC addresses per user

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 11 19:43:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been asked to look at packetfence and linking it to IPA for authentication but I might need to allow users to login into their IPA info and add MAC addresses themselves, this is possible I think?

Since ppl these days can have 3 mobile devices, (ipad, iphone and laptop) I would need multiple MAC fields so would have to extend IPA's schema? is this a good idea?

regards

Steven